Don’t waste time using a box grater when making homemade coleslaw - use the grater attachment on PrepStar! We whizzed the vegetables up for this Asian Slaw in seconds to make a side dish that will wow your guests with very little effort.
The PrepStar is an amazing multifunction machine that is going to help you save time in the kitchen, making mealtime so much quicker. Why use several different kitchen tools when you can just use one! There is a chop function for quickly chopped veg, the grate function for slaws and cheese, the beater to make baking so much easier and the whisk to save you an arm workout.
- 2 carrots
- Half a head of red cabbage
- 3 garlic cloves, crushed
- A thumb-sized piece of ginger, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 apple
- Juice of 1 lime
- A handful of fresh mint and coriander
- 2 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce
- 2 tbsp sesame oil
- 1 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp sesame seeds
- 1 red chilli, sliced
- 2 tbsp cashews, finely chopped
- Add the largest grater attachment to your Prepstar and close the lid. Feed the carrots, cabbage and apple through the food shoot and use the food pusher to make sure they all go through.
- In a large bowl, mix together the garlic, ginger, lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil and honey. Tip the grated vegetables into the dressing and mix well.
- Pour the dressed vegetables into a bowl and top with the sesame seeds, chopped chilli and cashew nuts.
Try this amazing recipe just in time for spring and get your body energised and ready to go for the warmer weather!
Created by @HungryHealthyHappy