Check out these fabulous bliss balls created by the awesome Wellness In Real Life team! Such a great use of the PREPSTAR and a delicious anytime snack 😉
As we settle into WFH we've needed to up our snack game, big time. So we decided to make some easy peasy WFH Bliss Balls using the #gifted @morphyrichardsau PREPSTAR compact food processor. They're the perfect pick me up for 10am, 3pm or anytime really. WFH certainly has its perks, these little guys also hold up nicely in the fridge in an airtight container for a week!
As seen on the WFH blog!
- 1/2 packet of dried dates (~250g)
- 1/2 cup almonds
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1-2 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp chia seeds (for rolling)
- 1 Tbsp desiccated coconut (for rolling)
- Pop all dry ingredients into the Morphy Richards PREPSTAR Compact Food Processor.
- Blitz in high while pouring the olive oil slowly into the top spout to loosen the mixture.
- The mixture should resemble wet coarse bread crumbs.
- Stop blitzing, take out the blade and roll into small balls, coat in chia seeds or coconut.