Make the most of your Total Control Soup Maker this Easter with our decadent Easter Milkshake recipe. Using leftover Easter chocolate and goodies, you can decorate and devour this beautiful treat this Holiday break.
Strawberry Easter Milkshake
- 1 cup dark chocolate melts
- ½ cup sprinkles
- 1 can whipped cream
- Mini doughnuts
- Lindt mini chocolate bunnies
- Chocolate freckles
- Mini hot cross buns, toasted
- Generous squirt of strawberry topping/syrup
- 3 scoops vanilla ice cream
- 1 ½ cup milk of choice
- Milkshake Glasses
- Coloured Straws
- To prepare milkshake glasses, melt dark chocolate according to package directions and dip rims of 2 glasses in the melted chocolate. Whilst the chocolate is still liquid, dip the chocolate rimmed glasses in a plate of sprinkles and set aside until chocolate has set.
- Combine ice cream, strawberry topping and milk in your Morphy Richards Total Control Soup Maker and blend on “drinks” mode. Enable “drinks’ mode by pressing the “mode” button 5 times. You may need to use this function twice depending on the consistency of the ice cream. Once blended to your liking, pour the milkshake evenly into the prepared glasses.
- To serve the Easter Milkshake, top the milkshake with a thin layer of whipped cream and place in the toasted hot cross bun. Add another layer of whipped cream and decorate with Easter egg chocolates and chocolate freckles. Finish with securing the mini doughnuts in place using coloured straws. Serve immediately.
Tips and Notes
When adding the toppings, start with a whipped cream layer and add all the other toppings, starting with biggest items on the bottom.
If you don’t have a Morphy Richards Total Control Soup Maker, a Total Control hand blender can be used instead. Also, you can swap any of the milkshake toppings for any chocolates, ice cream or sweets you prefer – get creative!